Oregon Medical Group is a physician led group of
physicians, advance practice clinicians, and healthcare professionals
providing for the needs of the organizations 88,000 membership/patient
base. We are committed to helping our patients live their healthiest
life. We are an enthusiastic, interactive, and innovative group of
like-minded clinicians and currently have an opportunity for a
General Neurologist to join our Neurology
Department. This is an excellent opportunity to
join 2 neurologists in a well-established practice located in a
state-of- the-art clinic.
At Oregon Medical Group we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent health coverage
- Retirement plan options
- CME funding
- Relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Flexible Scheduling
- Collegial relationship with referring clinicians
- Practice setting allows work, life, balance
- Full-time 4 day workweek
Requirements and Qualifications
- Graduate of four-year U.S. Medical School or equivalent. Residency
completed in Neurology.
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association required.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Neurology.
- Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state(s) of practice.
Eugene is the largest metropolitan base in the south
Willamette Valley, easily accessible by Interstate 5 and served by the
state's second largest airport provides quick access to anywhere in
the country. Affectionately known as the “Emerald City,” this college
town is nestled in the Willamette Valley and boasts great primary and
secondary education, safe and friendly neighborhoods and the ability
to bike and walk most everywhere. The city is a fantastic place for
outdoor enthusiast. With everything from hiking, biking, kayaking,
swimming, running and water sports, there is no shortage of things to
If this is an opportunity that interests you contact Nancy Dunlap,
Director Provider Services, 541-242-4080, firstname.lastname@example.org or